Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Boston Brunchers and New Balance

Being apart of the running world exposes me to so many different aspects of the world. Surprises come across us everyday, and I am just lucky enough to occasionally be apart of the great ones. On a typical working Sunday over in Chestnut Hill at a new running shop called True Runner, a group of bloggers had set up a time to come check out the store and go on a walk around the area where the store is located.

Now, being with New Balance, this is a dream come true. A bunch of people who would absolutely love to test out a new model AND write about it...because they want to?! Well yes, of course, I would love to be apart of this. Luckily, I had my demo shoes of New Balance's new 880v4 model with me and offered them up to any of these Boston Bruncher's to try out on there walk. Most of them jumped at the opportunity! After the walk, the ladies who tested the shoes out were just RAVING. The shoes were so comfortable, with amazing cushioning in the heel. Some may not have been to keen on the shoe, but hey, not every shoe is going to be your cup of tea. It was just there preference, nothing bad about the shoe. I was thrilled, everyone was so excited, and loved what I had to offer. A success of a day in my book! Not only that but they got to check out this great running store, for those who walk and run of all levels and get the word out about the True Runner shop right outside the city.



These talented bloggers really inspired me to take my little instagram blog (SamEatsNewEngland) to the next level. I love finding the little hidden gems of great food cafes, but why not do more? Why not write about them instead of just showing the world? Why not write about my running adventures or these great little surprises that creep up on me here and there? Why not join this awesome group of bloggers and explore more of the city?

Well guess what? That is exactly what I am doing, and I'm sharing that with you.

So go check out those New Balance 880v4's, maybe even at the True Runner in your area, or at that little specialty running store. It's not my words of comfort, but these ladies who walked around in them for an hour. While you're at it, I'm going to go find a great sandwich shop.

Happy Tuesday!

They're just too pretty not to show off. 

1 comment:

  1. i so wanted to go to this but i had a work event! ahh! those shoes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete