Sunday, August 10, 2014

The best breakfast sandwich to date


First, let me just start with. 

WHOA!!!!! 

This breakfast sandwich has to be by far the most delicious breakfast sandwich I ever laid my eyes on... And eat. In one word: deliciousness. 
 
On an early morning before visiting an REI to teach them about some fantastic new New Balance shoes (the fresh foam 980, go check me out people they are like a cloud on your feet) I was jn desperate need of finding a great coffee shop. 

I had come across a few, but sometimes I tend to get picky. So finally, I decided on SoNo bakery and cafe. This can actually get extremely confusing since everything in the South Norwalk area is called SoNo before the pizza or cafe. 

Regardless, I walked into this cute little shop full of homemade bread and pastries. Despite the delicious look of all the croissants, even a whole wheat croissant, I changed up there original egg sandwich (croissant with scrambled egg, cheddar, and bacon) to a homemade English muffin with just egg and cheese. 

This english muffin. Homemade was already a plus, however they had grilled it instead of toasting and there were hints of sea salt at the top and it was definitely slightly oversized. 

The eggs. They were scrambled which isn't too typical for an egg sandwich. But once tasted. So light and fluffy and just perfectly cooked. And dripping with melted cheese on top  

This combo. I couldn't believe. I'm still raving about it and it was 3 weeks ago. I usually never go back to places twice in areas father away because I love trying new shops. But there is no doubt in my mind I will be back and probably purchasing some of the English muffins to go. 

100% the best egg sandwich I have ever had in my life. And that's quite a few. 



No comments:

Post a Comment